Wednesday, January 4, 2012
WELCOME BACK MISSIONARIES
Tonight we had an impromptu chili dinner at the Mission House. All the Mission House missionaries have returned from vacation and furlough except for one. However, we did have a new addition, our 78 year old intern, Shirley. She will be helping out with our teams for the next six weeks. She is a joy to be around and I can only hope and pray that I have her willingness and stamina when I'm 78 years old.
The first Medical/Evangelism Team of 2012 will arrive on Saturday the 7th. Everyone is in full swing to make sure everything is ready for their arrival. We will then go full steam ahead to welcome the rest of the teams of 2012. It is going to be a busy year, but one that God will bless.
We ask that you not only keep us in prayer, but all of WGO, all the team members that come and serve, and all the Honduran people that will be served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment